CHRISTIAN GLOBAL NETWORK SERVICES is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain facts and particulars by which you can be identified when using this website, and then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
CHRISTIAN GLOBAL NETWORK SERVICES may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 1st March 2020.
What we collect
We may collect the following facts and particulars :
- Name of Person/Organisation
- Contact facts and particulars including phone numbers and email address
- Demographic facts and particulars such as postcode, preferences and interests
- Other facts and particulars relevant to client surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We require this facts and particulars to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the facts and information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional sms/emails about new products, special offers or other facts and particulars which we think you may find interesting using the cell numbers and email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also contact you by email, phone to customise the website according to your interests.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that
other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any facts and particulars which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal facts and particulars
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal facts and particulars in the following ways:
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the facts and particulars to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal facts and particulars for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at email@example.com
Taking care of your Password/s( Password security):
Christian Global Network Services firmly believes in protecting the personal facts and particulars of the client . Christian Global Network Services or any of its staff or official will never ask for any password or related facts and particulars from its client s and the client s are also advised, in order to protect access to their accounts and to other channels, do not disclose the passwords to anyone. Generally the default password will be generated by system administrator and once it is received by you, you are requested to change the same and have your own password. It is recommended that the client s necessarily choose their own passwords carefully such that no unauthorized access is made by a third party. The clients are also advised not to keep any written or other record of the password/s so that no third party could access the same. The password is private facts and particulars and must be kept confidential by the owner of the username related to the password. If a password is known by someone other than the owner, that username and password could be misused to access resources and facts and particulars possibly with criminal intent—and without notice since they would appear as the registered owner.
Christian Global Network Services undertakes not to disclose the facts and particulars provided by the client to any person unless such action is necessary to the extent required by law and for regulatory purposes .
If you believe that any facts and particulars we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any facts and particulars found to be incorrect.